- Membership – Bridget Sadenwater, Kyle Bagnall & Victor Atiemo-Obeng
In charge of membership dues, member orientation, membership reporting.
2. Grants Committee – Donna Rapp
Keeps track of grant opportunities, helps members navigate the grant application process.
3. Youth Exchange Committee – Lynne Mischley
Each year the Rotary Clubs of Midland host both inbound and outbound exchange students. This committee is responsible for the entire process of vetting students, training students, finding host families and more.
4. Service Committee – Sharon Leenhouts
The Service Committee keeps track of service projects that are scheduled throughout the year and is in charge of recruiting members to participate. Service projects include: Salvation Army Bell ringing; Senior Center Dinner, Midland Blooms and participating in Riverdays – Burgers &Beers as well as the annual Octoberfest fundraiser.
5. Foundations Committee – Victor Atiemo-Obeng, Rick Fraser: Chair
The Foundations Committee is the driving force behind ensuring the club keeps foundation information at top of mind throughout the year. This committee sets goals for foundation giving and ensures that the club members are on track.
6. Programs Committee – Sharon Miller
Procures all weekly speakers and works with club administration to schedule club business meetings.
7. Publicity & Communications Committee – Laurie Shooltz, Cathy Bott, Victor Atiemo-Obeng
Club website development and upkeep. News releases to local news outlets. Social Media.